People & Culture Coordinator
Are you an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness. Thorough, with strong time management skills and attention to detail? If so, you are in the right place!
Explorate is looking for someone who is highly energetic, well organised, and extremely enthusiastic person to join our team. We are a fast-growing start-up on the hunt for a People & Culture Coordinator.
What it’s going to take to wow us and be a success at Explorate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources, or relevant equivalent experience
- Exceptional customer service skills (internal and external) with a passion for continuous improvement
- Previous experience working with a Human Resource Information System and tech savvy with skills in G-suite
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Able to develop internal relationships and apply high levels of interpersonal skills and proactiveness to establish networks and develop team networks
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment during a period of organisational growth and change
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Prepare and conduct new starter activities such as HR, WHS, and payroll inductions
- Contribute to all employee-related collaborative and team-based initiatives such as milestones, events, and celebrations with a view to building a strong team-based culture
- Assist with the coordination of any training and development
- Assist with the preparation of HR reporting
- Drafting recruitment opportunities and publishing to relevant online sites
- Actively create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment by working safely, adhering to instructions, and using equipment in accordance with safe operating procedures
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Client hosting and event planning, to include organising facilities and details such as function space, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
Interested in joining our team as People and Culture Coordinator?
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org