For importers or exporters, it is crucial that you are able to transport your product to, or from, abroad markets efficiently. Partnering with a great freight forwarder is the most effective method to deliver your products. Whilst a freight forwarder does not in fact move your freight itself, they function as an intermediary in between a client (importer or exporter) and different transportation services such as shipping lines, air lines, rail operators, trucking business, wharves, terminals, warehouses and the like.
Whilst some products, due to their size or nature, might only be suited to sea freight or airfreight, a freight forwarder will navigate through the labyrinth of options and discover the most economical way to ship your products on time. The freight forwarding industry is continuously developing, so a great freight forwarder will remain abreast of new markets, trade lanes and services and be able to provide a range of alternatives to meet their client’s requirements and budget plans.
Explorate is an Australian Digital Freight Forwarder
Built by logistics experts and powered by cutting-edge technology, we empower our shippers with instant quotes and bookings, real-time track & trace, digital dashboards and faultless workflow management.
Our expert team will act as your cargo’s personal concierge with our technology providing you with access to the world of digital logistics. Our mission is to increase your expectations of the freight forwarding industry, by delivering an end-to-end logistics service that is unrivalled in cost, communication and capability.
The Explorate Freight Forwarding difference:
- Transparency: We pass on every freight forwarding charge at cost price. What we pay for services, is exactly what we pass on to you, whether that’s a shipping line, airline, trucking company or government/port charges.
- Booking: Receive instant quotations, choose from a variety of transit services and easily make bookings all on the Explorate platform.
- Execution: Our expert team will move on your cargo as soon as you give the go ahead and will keep you up to date as your shipment travels seamlessly across the globe.
- Pricing: Our fixed fee model saves our shippers an average of 15% when compared to their incumbent freight forwarder last invoice.
- Digital: Track your shipments, communicate with your Explorate account manager and make smarter supply chain decisions using our cloud-based software.
What does transparent pricing mean? Can I see the shipping line invoices?
Transparent pricing means that we do not put any margin on any of the tangible logistics services. If you request the shipping line invoice, we’ll provide it to you – in fact you can pay the shipping line directly if you’d like.
What’s the best way to get in touch/get started?
Click on the little message icon on the bottom right of the screen and we’ll start the conversation right away. Otherwise contact us via email.